John Carlos “JC” Gordon de los Reyes (born February 14, 1970) is the President of Ang Kapatiran Party and a senatorial candidate for the 2013 Philippine midterm election. delos Reyes was councilor in Olongapo City and the presidential candidate of the Ang Kapatiran Party for the 2010 Philippine presidential election.
In late 1993, John Carlos de los Reyes taught Philosophy in the Center for Research and Communication, now known as the University of Asia and the Pacific. During that time, he was under the tutelage of Father Joseph de Torre, a Spanish priest of the Holy Cross who wrote extensively on the social teachings of the Church.
In 1995, he was elected as the city councilor of Olongapo City. During his term, he focused on the poor, the youth and cooperatives.
In the 2007 elections, among 27 local and national candidates, he was the lone winner of the Ang Kapatiran Party, placing second among ten slots for the Olongapo City Council. This was achieved despite a decade absent from local politics.
John Carlos de los Reyes is married to Filipino-Brazilian, Dunia Valenzuela-delos Reyes with whom he has 3 children – Gabrial, Santiago, and Barbara.
- Bachelor of Laws (2005), Saint Louis University in Baguio City
- Master in Public Administration (1999), University of the Philippines
- Bachelor of Arts in Theology, Franciscan University of Steubenville, which is considered as one of the most orthodox Catholic Universities in the United States
- High School Diploma, De La Salle Santiago Zobel School
- Elementary education, Ateneo de Manila