Here is the list of official candidates of Zambales for governor, vice-governor, congressmen, and board members for May 2016 local elections.
Zambales is a province in the Philippines located in the Central Luzon region in the island of Luzon. Its capital is Iba.
It has a population of 534,443 people, according to the 2010 census.
The province is politically subdivided into 13 municipalities, and 1 independent city.
PROVINCIAL GOVERNOR – ZAMBALES
- DELOSO, AMOR (IND)
- EBDANE, JUN (SZP)
- PORTUGUIS, CONSTANTINO JR. (IND)
- YADAO, RUBEN (IND)
PROVINCIAL VICE-GOVERNOR – ZAMBALES
- LACBAIN, RAMON II (SZP)
- MAGSAYSAY, ANGEL MAGSAYSAY (IND)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN – ZAMBALES FIRST DISTRICT
- BILLMAN, WILMA (IND)
- DELA PAZ, ALLAN (IND)
- FELARCA, JOHN JOHN (SZP)
- GUTIERREZ, JOSE JR. (SZP)
- KHONGHUN, JON (SZP)
- LACBAIN, JASON (IND)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN – ZAMBALES SECOND DISTRICT
- ABASTA, SANCHO JR. (SZP)
- ABLOLA, SAM (SZP)
- BACTAD, SATURNINO (LP)
- BUENO, MARIA REMEDIOS (IND)
- COLLADO, RENATO (SZP)
- DELOSO, JURY (SZP)
- ESTELLA, ROLEX (SZP)
- FALLORIN, JAP FALLORIN (LP)
- FERRER, NOEL (SZP)
- GOJO, ROMELINO (SZP)
- LAT, ELOISA ECLEVIA (LP)
- MANDILAG, WILLIAM (LP)
- MAYBITUIN, MENANDRO (IND)
- MENDOZA, ALFRED (IND)
- MISA, EDDIE (LP)
- TARONGOY, REYNALDO (LP)
- VILLAMIN, RAEDAG JR. (LP)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES – ZAMBALES FIRST DISTRICT
- KHONGHUN, JEFF (LP)
- MACAPAGAL, MICHAEL TED (PDPLBN)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES – ZAMBALES SECOND DISTRICT
- DELOSO-MONTALLA, CHERYL (LP)
- JERESANO, HART (SZP)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 21 January 2016. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections, Photo: mindswell.wordpress.com