Here is the list of official candidates of Tarlac for governor, vice-governor, congressmen, and board members for May 2016 local elections.
Tarlac is a landlocked province located in the Central Luzon region in the Philippines. The province comprises three congressional districts and is subdivided into 17 municipalities and one city, Tarlac City, which is the provincial capital.
It has a population of 1,273,240 people, according to the 2010 census.
PROVINCIAL GOVERNOR – TARLAC
- DEL MUNDO, BERTITO (KBL)
- MANALANG, ACE (PMP)
- YAP, SUSAN (NPC)
PROVINCIAL VICE-GOVERNOR – TARLAC
- DAVID, CASADA (NPC)
- PADACA, PEARL (LAKAS)
- RIVILLA, DORS (IND)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN – TARLAC FIRST DISTRICT
- AGANON, BOGS (IND)
- AGUSTIN, JOHN PATRICK (NPC)
- AQUINO, JESSIE (NPC)
- EVANGELISTA, ATTY ROMEO (NPC)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN – TARLAC SECOND DISTRICT
- ASIATEN, DANILO (UNA)
- BRIONES, LITA (IND)
- CERVANTES, TONYBOY (LP)
- DAVID, JOJI (IND)
- DE LEON, HENRY (LP)
- LADERA-FACUNLA, EMY (NPC)
- MAGCALAS, BERT (NPC)
- SEMBRANO, HARMES (NP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN – TARLAC THIRD DISTRICT
- CASTRO, JAY (IND)
- CRUZ, TOOTSIE (NPC)
- MANDAL, BOY (NPC)
- VILLANUEVA, VERNON (NPC)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES – TARLAC FIRST DISTRICT
- COJUANGCO, CHARLIE (NPC)
- DIAMSAY, CRISTINO (IND)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES – TARLAC SECOND DISTRICT
- DOLORICON, JOSEPH (IND)
- GALANG,FTG TINO TAMBUNTING (PMP)
- YAP, VICTOR (NPC)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES – TARLAC THIRD DISTRICT
- VILLANUEVA, NOEL (NPC)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES – PAMPANGA FOURTH DISTRICT
- BONDOC, RIMPY (NP)
- TETANGCO, JUN (NPC)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 21 January 2016. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections, Photo: en.wikipedia.org