Here is the list of official candidates of Pampanga for governor, vice-governor, congressmen, and board members for May 2016 local elections.
Pampanga is a province in the Central Luzon region of the Philippines. Its capital is the City of San Fernando; Angeles City, while geographically within Pampanga, is classified as a first-class, highly urbanized city and is governed independently of the province.
It has a population of 2,014,019 people, according to the 2010 census.
The province is politically subdivided into 19 municipalities, 2 component cities.
PROVINCIAL GOVERNOR – PAMPANGA
- PINEDA, NANAY BABY (KMBLN)
PROVINCIAL VICE-GOVERNOR – PAMPANGA
- PINEDA, DELTA (NPC)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN – PAMPANGA FIRST DISTRICT
- HALILI, EDGAR (IND)
- JOCSON, BENNY JOCSON (IND)
- MANALO, CHERRY (KMBLN)
- PINEDA, LIZA (KMBLN)
- SANTOS, ROGER (UNA)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN – PAMPANGA SECOND DISTRICT
- DIMSON, SALVADOR JR. (KMBLN)
- SALALILA, ART (KMBLN)
- TORRES, TON TON (KMBLN)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN – PAMPANGA THIRD DISTRICT
- CANLAS, JUN (KMBLN)
- GONZALES, RUDENCIO (IND)
- HENSON, ROSVE (KMBLN)
- LABUNG, DINAN (KMBLN)
- MACALINO, RAUL (IND)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN – PAMPANGA FOURTH DISTRICT
- ARCEO, MARK LOUIE (KMBLN)
- BALINGIT, POL (NP)
- CALARA, NELSON (UNA)
- IGNACIO, ALVIN (NP)
- PUNO, EDGAR (IND)
- TUBIG, GEROME (KMBLN)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES – PAMPANGA FIRST DISTRICT
- BACAY, EDWIN (IND)
- GUIAO, YENG (LP)
- LAZATIN, CARMELO II (LL)
- PAGARAN, JUAN (PBM)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES – PAMPANGA SECOND DISTRICT
- MACAPAGAL-ARROYO, MA.GLORIA (LAKAS)
- MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES – PAMPANGA THIRD DISTRICT
- GONZALES, AURELIO JR. (NPC)
- QUIWA, POL (IND)
- RODRIGUEZ, OSCAR (LP)
- SANTOS, AMADO (IND)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES – PAMPANGA FOURTH DISTRICT
- BONDOC, RIMPY (NP)
- TETANGCO, JUN (NPC)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 21 January 2016. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections, Photo: www.skyscrapercity.com