Here is the list of official candidates of Agusan del Sur for governor, vice-governor, congressmen, and board members for May 2016 local elections.
Agusan del Sur is a landlocked province of the Philippines located in the Caraga region in Mindanao. Its capital is Prosperidad.
It has a population of 656,418 people according to the 2010 census.
The province is politically subdivided into 13 municipalities and 1 component city.
PROVINCIAL GOVERNOR – AGUSAN DEL SUR
- PLAZA, EDDIEBONG (NUP)
PROVINCIAL VICE-GOVERNOR – AGUSAN DEL SUR
- TORTOR, SAMUEL (NUP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN – AGUSAN DEL SUR FIRST DISTRICT
- BASCUG, ALFEL (NUP)
- BASTARECHE, TOTO (NUP)
- CANE, SANTI (NUP)
- CORVERA, BEBOT (NUP)
- GERONA, SUSAN (NUP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN – AGUSAN DEL SUR SECOND DISTRICT
- ANANORIA, AGUSANI (NUP)
- DEL ROSARIO, KLENG (NUP)
- DEMEGILLO, EDWIN (NUP)
- ELORDE, GILBERT (NUP)
- MELLANA, EDWARD (NUP)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES – AGUSAN DEL SUR FIRST DISTRICT
- PLAZA, TINA (NUP)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES – AGUSAN DEL SUR SECOND DISTRICT
- PLAZA-MELLANA, BEBS (NUP)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 21 January 2016. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections, Photo: www.pinasmuna.com